Customer Care Executive
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Answering calls politely and professionally to provide information about services and products.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and different transactions, recording details of complaints, comments, inquiries.
- Processing or taking orders, filling in forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and complaints.
- Escalate unresolved customer requests, pass on grievances to higher departments for further investigation and clarification.
- Performing the registration process for clients without any errors.
- Make reminder calls to clients, send follow-up emails and schedule appointments.
- Always perform timely performance evaluations and initiate appropriate action if needed
- Check and ensure that all Customer Care Executives are well informed and have up-to-date information so that they can best service the customer.
- Always check and ensure that Customer Service follow-up procedures are complete and meet time standards and regulations.
Business Development Officer
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Send your CV to email@example.com